- Market research (quantitative and qualitative)
- Customer satisfaction, and quality measurement
- Buyer behavior, product movement, and product pricing
- Quantitative analysis and forecasting
- Market trends, segmentation, and strategy
- Organizational development and leadership
Steve has served on Outsell’s Board of Directors since 2010, and prior to that Steve has 30 years’ experience with J.D. Power and Associates. President of the firm from 1996-2008, Steve led its rapid growth through a focused strategy of new product development, international expansion, brand building, talent acquisition, and infrastructure improvement. After its acquisition by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., he served as a special advisor to the new president of J.D. Power and to the president of the media and information segment at McGraw-Hill, while also assisting with new product development in social media.
Steve holds an MBA from the University of Southern California. He also has two bachelor’s degrees from California State University, Chico, in psychology and business administration (concentrating in marketing).
More about Steve
Flipping hamburgers at a Foster Freeze
1970 VW Bug