- Information management trends
- Scholarly publishing
- Trade and professional publishing
- Political science, law, public policy, history, business, life science
- Product development
- User experience research and user-centered design
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Content management and strategy
- Editorial production
- Digital marketing
- Amanda Moran Content Management
- Rare Genomics Institute
- Pearson, Financial Times Press
- Stanford University Press
- Thomson Gale
Amanda holds a B.A. in English language and literature from Michigan State University and an M.A. in English language and literature from Wayne State University. She has completed various professional courses related to publishing, product development, and digital marketing.
More about this user
- 32 Short Films about Glenn Gould
- Beasts of the Southern Wild
- All the Jason Bourne movies
- All the Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr
- Cloud Atlas, David Mitchell
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, Michael Chabon
Anything with a good melody. I’m currently really enjoying Lucius.
I once went skydiving outside of Chicago and fell through clouds (which smell musty on the inside) and saw a rainbow from above (which made it look like a bulls-eye).
Visiting the home my grandparents built in the 1950’s on Torch Lake in woodsy northern Michigan.