Executive Team and Board of Directors
Co-founder & CEO, Member, Board of Directors
Chief of Staff to the CEO
SVP Analytic Operations
SVP Client Success
Director of Finance
Co-founder, Member, Board of Directors
Member, Board of Directors
Ethics & Integrity Playbook
- We’re objective. We cover all stakeholders in the industry, whether or not they’re our clients.
- We tell it like it is. Any fee-for-hire white papers we write are for market education only. We don’t let clients tell us what to write (or not), and we don’t promote companies or products.
- We’re above-board. We don’t invest in firms we analyze or accept equity as payment from clients. Our analysts can’t hold material investments in any firm they cover, and if they have a small (non-material) investment, they have to tell us.
- We’re consistent about pricing. No willy-nilly discounts. If you compare notes with another client, you’ll know you’ve been treated the same.
- We deliver quality. Our research and analysis use the right methodology for the right question and the best technologies in the market. We design our own research and we oversee all our fielding. We won’t hand you over to a random third party. If we make a mistake, we fix it.
- We’re clear. Everything we do is built on fact-based arguments that we can defend. You may disagree with our stance, but you’ll know why we took it.
- We’re thorough. We form opinions about a company by analyzing and cross-verifying a broad array of facts and trends. We don’t rely on statements from any one firm.
- We can keep a secret. When we contact you, we’ll tell you why. If you’re on the record, you’ll know. Any time you contact us, we’re off the record.
- We’re discreet. We don’t ever, ever name clients, even to someone else in the same company. If we do, we have permission.
- We stick to our knitting. We won’t barter, act as a sales agent, or negotiate for stakeholders in the industry.
- We respect copyright. We won’t use anyone’s intellectual property without permission.
- We’re fair. We provide equal opportunity for vendors to compete for our business.
- We’re classy and picky. We don’t hire from client companies and we only hire the best and the brightest.
- We’re friendly. We treat our clients as if they’re in our home. If there’s anything you need, just let us know.
- We deliver and promise “wow”! Your satisfaction is guaranteed or we’ll make it right. No matter what it takes.
Everyone in our firm takes these values to heart and it’s our promise to uphold them in all that we do.
Brand Zoo is a collection of experienced and proven brand experts. We think there is a place for a different type of consultancy. One that is small, nimble and efficient. One that can zero-in on smart ideas and great design. One that understands today’s budget and timing realities. We have captured a collection of seasoned brand experts as part of our zoo.
Challenger is dedicated to driving exceptional growth by changing behaviors in sales, marketing, and service teams. Our commercial transformation programs, including message creation, skill development and implementation support, have provided performance improvements and significant financial results to hundreds of clients around the world.
Delta CX is a refreshing approach bringing CX and UX together in task and in name with the key goal of improving the products, services, and experiences that we offer our potential and current customers. Our key goal is to find and solve problems, improving the products, services, and experiences (PSE) that we offer our potential and current customers. We utilize time-tested, thorough approaches including UCD, HCD, and our own proprietary models.
Fiddlehead™ is a digital marketing consultancy with the demonstrated power to cultivate outstanding business outcomes using data, customer empathy, and common sense. Our data-informed approach makes you the hero; we help marketers create successful digital landscapes and get the credit you deserve. Reap gains in practical and measurable ways—whether you’re just starting with analytics and attribution or your technology stack, or crafting the perfect strategy for SEO, content, influencer, or social media.
M3 Learning is a ProActive Sales and Sales Management Training Company based in the heart of Silicon Valley. From Sales Process to Sales and Sales Management training, M3 has worked with hundreds of companies in over 38 countries and their goal is to “make a salesperson better on each individual call.” M3 Learning’s signature selling methodology, ProActive Selling™, is unique in its high-definition focus on the tactics of selling and proactive sales cycle control.
NextPath Advisors provides business development and M&A advisory services to small and medium-sized SaaS, data, and information providers. Our experience as former successful operators gives us unique capabilities to help guide CEOs to the highest valuations for their companies.
We help leaders take their companies to the next level. Building great reputations through third-party editorial endorsements, creative campaigns, and newsworthy information that increases company value in media. Our founders each built and sold their own companies to venture capital firms and understand how powerful communications campaigns can increase company value. With over 30 years of combined PR agency experience, our founders and their talented staff have the track record and experience to help your company not only grow but be notable for who you are and what you do.
SRI is an executive search and talent consulting firm focused on shaping the futures of clients and candidates across the media, content, technology and sport landscape. We have deep expertise in these dynamic, disrupted and increasingly interconnected sectors. We partner with our clients to find the game changing leaders that will help them thrive. SRI has worked with a broad range of companies from content owners to fast growth consumer technology disruptors to shape their businesses. Our services include executive search, emerging leaders search, hiring strategy, board assessment, succession planning, salary benchmarking, new market entry consulting and multi-vacancy projects.