As the SVP of Business Development and one of the original members of the Outsell leadership team, Steve is responsible for worldwide business development/sales. He began his career in the B2B information and data spaces over 25 years ago at the advent of end-user searching and the print to digital switch. Steve was a founding employee, and leadership team member, in six startup B2B information/data businesses, three of which were sold at significant revenue multiples. The exciting part about those companies was that all were considered important industry disruptors.
SVP Business Development
- Planning and driving growth in industries experiencing rapid change
- Identification of market disruption and developing strategies for driving new revenue streams
- Salesforce effectiveness and optimization
- New market development
- Best practices in driving new revenue opportunities
Steve holds a BS in Biology from Boston College
- The College for America at SNHU
More About Steve
All outdoors, all the time! Hiking in every season. Mountain biking, golfing, skiing, paddling on the lake
Cooking a great Italian meal, civil discourse w/friends, outdoors with family.
The NH/VT chapter of the American Chestnut Foundation. Passionate about reintroducing the American Chestnut tree to the northeastern woodlands.
Safari in Tanzania