As a Senior Data Analyst, Shaunak is responsible for the oversight, quality, and functionality of a key data asset in the firm: The Outsell Company Database. As part of this, he is responsible for understanding internal and external client requirements for data and working backward to enhance Outsell data architecture, designing tools, and developing processes and strategies to ensure the data meets or exceeds client expectations. He is also responsible for assisting lead analysts by providing first-pass analysis and data for market research.
Senior Data Analyst
- Data and Business Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
- BI Tool Reporting
- Data Visualization
- Data Warehousing
- Requirements and Project Management
- Market Research
- Business Strategy
- MBA with Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, California State University, Chico
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), India
- California State University, Chico
- Tata Group
More About Shaunak
Underwater diving, Vacation in Norway and Greece.
Technical support at Accenture for AT&T.
Long drives with family and friends.
Scrambled eggs on toast and coffee.
San Francisco, Portland, Bangalore, Vancouver
Robert Cialdini, Malcolm Gladwell