The extension of your team to make the best strategic decisions.
Designed for: Chief Strategy Officers and Marketing Executives
With a track record of supporting more than 3,000 executives and influencing billions of dollars in deals, Outsell's Market Intelligence Service is a full stack solution. Our analyst team, thought leading research, and data produces powerful solutions, turns complexity into clarity, and provides the facts and insights necessary to make the right decisions.
What does the Market Intelligence Service do?
Your personal advisory board that answers your most pressing questions:
- How big is my market, and how fast is it growing?
- Where are opportunities for growth in the market?
- How do we avoid costly mistakes?
- What is my competition doing and how should we respond?
- How well is my product portfolio serving end users in a constantly evolving environment?
- Who are the disruptors in my industry and where are there opportunities to disrupt?
- What M&A activity is occurring in my space and what do the valuations look like?
- What is happening with new content technology and trends?
The Service Includes:
- A license for you or your team that grants access to ground-breaking Outsell research, including Insights and Reports by segment, covering the hottest trends and topics in your space.
- Access to Outsell's analysts to bounce around ideas, validate assumptions, and receive expert advisory on markets, trends, opportunities, and threats.
- Access to Outsell's Market Intelligence platform, which provides tools for your role, including valuations and operating benchmarks.
- Registration to Outsell's DataMoney Conference, our exclusive event for monetizing your data assets, at a preferred rate.
- Custom research and consulting for diving deeper into challenging issues at a preferred rate.
Select one, two or all Segments:
- B2B Trade & Business
- Information & Company Information
- Education Content, EdTech & Human Capital Management
- Finance, Credit & Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Information Management & Library
- Legal & Regulatory & Governance Risk & Compliance
- Media & Marketing
- Scientific, Technical & Medical Information