Information management (IM) is changing. Some IM centers are growing, while others are scaling back or closing. If this sounds familiar, get this report to find out why a clear, future-focused vision is the key to growth.
Outsell analyzed the roles and responsibilities of best-in-class information management centers to provide an essential benchmark and guide for information leaders on the path to reorganizing for the future.
Download this report to start incorporating best-in-class practices related to reporting structure, funding models, and the changing roles within information management.
This study combines the results of:
- A survey of managers and directors of libraries, worldwide, across information management segments, with 217 respondents.
- In-depth personal interviews with 40 managers and directors of enterprise information management practices, including those Outsell defines as best-in-class by their levels of growth and influence within their organizations and within the information management sector.
- Original analysis based on the author’s extensive industry experience and daily dialog with the market.
Outsell organized its survey and detailed findings to consider:
- What are the current pressures driving changes to the organization of information management practices?
- What are the prevailing changes that information management leaders are making to the organization of their practices?
- What changes correlate to successful performance and what changes correlate to decline?
Roles and Responsibilities
Management Consulting Company?
Investment levels are adjusted accordingly for management consulting companies. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your order fulfilled.