With rapid growth and constant change emanating throughout the business of data, is your organization equipped to evolve into a digital information service provider? Have you explored all of your opportunities to create recurring revenue streams powered by your data assets?
With a first-of-its-kind view into sizing the B2B data business market, Data Business Fundamentals establishes a modern-day baseline for the business of data and sets the stage to build on this foundation. In this report, you’ll find:
- An outline of data-driven product categories and how they apply to business models.
- Discussion about the boundaries of the data landscape.
- Analysis of market drivers and case studies of data businesses and data-driven businesses.
- Essential actions for stakeholders.
Bridge your data business proficiency gap with our leading-edge evaluation of the B2B data business market, a must-read for information industry leaders.
This report draws on Outsell’s research and interviews with information services providers. Outsell further supports these resources with our daily interaction with executives in the information industry and our analysis of products and services from many of the thousands of data, workflow, and analytics companies Outsell tracks as part of our research and advisory services.
As part of this report, we establish a methodology for a first-of-its-kind view into sizing the B2B data business market. Drawing on information from Outsell’s company database in conjunction with secondary research from vendor websites and annual reports, we determined the datacentric revenue of the top vendors and modeled a calculation for the long-tail players, comprising the remainder of the space to provide market opportunity guideposts.
- Why This Topic
- Market Definition
- Market Drivers
- Market Size
- Defining Data Value
- Where’s the Data?
- Market Trends and Disruptors
- Potential Disruptive Forces
- Data Monetization
- Product Development
- Data Applications
- Business Models
- Data Ops Fundamentals
- Selling Data, Value-Added Solutions, and Platforms
- Essential Actions
- Related Research
Table of Contents for Figures & Tables
- Table 1. Data Business Market Size by Segment
- Table 2. B2B Trade Data Business Market Sizes
- Figure 1. Data Business Value Pyramid
- Figure 2. Example Sources of Data
- Figure 3. Data and Information Product Development Lifecycle (DIPDL)
- Figure 4. Market Value of Information
Management Consulting Company?
Investment levels are adjusted accordingly for management consulting companies. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your order fulfilled.