Companies in all sectors and of all sizes are looking beyond their home borders for new markets and faster growth. Digital delivery removes one expensive barrier to expansion, yet formidable obstacles remain as executives look to understand best practices and strategies for successful geographic growth. Outsell can help. In this report, you’ll discover:
- Steps to assessing whether a foreign market is a strategic fit.
- Approaches and models used to enter and expand into new territories.
- Common themes to lessons others have learned.
- Pitfalls to watch out for and essential actions when considering international growth.
There’s no simple recipe for success in what is inevitably a riskier activity than staying at home, but CEOs and their planners can reap rewards by learning from others who have gone before them to enter and build businesses in foreign markets. Choosing the best of many possible routes for the journey helps minimize risk of costly failure.
Why This Topic
The Impulse to Travel
Choosing a Destination
Research at Home
Scouting on the Ground
Routes and Itineraries
Partners and Distributors
Best Practice Lessons
Figures & Tables
- Figure 1. Contributors by Revenues and Segment
- Figure 2. Share of World GDP (Purchasing Power Parity)
- Figure 3. Export-Readiness of Business
- Table 1. Nature of International Presence