As VP Outsell Intelligence, Ned leads the market intelligence analyst team and oversees Outsell’s data sourcing, creation, and analysis. He brings nearly 20 years of experience in analytic and operating roles across the data economy.
VP Outsell Intelligence
- Data generation, management, and monetization
- Digital transformation (via social, mobile, analytics, cloud and IoT)
- User and buyer market dynamics and behaviors
- Competitive analysis
- Market analysis, segmentation, and needs assessment
- Financial metrics & benchmarking
- MBA, summa cum laude, Babson College
- BA, Economics & Government Bowdoin College
- 451 Research
- HfS Research
More About Ned
Sail across the Atlantic, Ski in Portillo, and Kiteboard in the Caribbean.
Newspaper delivery boy (on a bike).
Spending active time with my family – be it skiing, sailing, hiking or surfing.
Sprouted cereal, wild blueberries, and yogurt.
Prague, Barcelona, Boston, San Francisco, and (gulp) Washington DC.
Milan Kundera, James Michener, and Sinclair Lewis