The Director, Client Solutions is responsible for client engagement, satisfaction, renewal of Outsell Intelligence Service and is responsible for successful execution on the Outsell Intelligence value proposition. This is a quota carrying position primarily consisting of service renewals and the identification of cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for additional Outsell services.
You are creative, entrepreneurial, can-do and strive for amazing service for Outsell clients. As an ambassador of the brand you will serve on a team committed to delivering top-notch solutions to satisfied clients. You act as an Outsell Intelligence client advocate, surfacing the issues that must be addressed in our research and platform and work collaboratively across the analyst and product management team so that we address the most critical issues for clients.
You will be responsible for meeting and achieving accurate forecasts, closing business, addressing client service delivery, leading training programs for client adoption and ensuring client engagement is occurring throughout the annual service period and we are delivering ROI to our clients.
- Own and execute all steps in the Client Lifecycle for Outsell Intelligence clients, from welcome through renewal and booking and re-welcome, per the simple lifecycle steps in the Outsell Grail, ensuring client engagement and Outsell is delivering ROI.
- Close renewals 40-60 days in advance of renewal date, manage pipeline, forecast and close.
- Manage accounts holistically and Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities for add-on licenses which you may sell. Identify solutions for other Outsell services.
- Ensure user lists and projects in RM are up-to-date, phone key users, ensure and handle service tours and user training to make sure uptake on services is occurring and the stage is set for expanded licenses.
- Monitor the Outsell Intelligence platform, fielding inquiries and ensuring appropriate analysts respond based on domain expertise.
- Understand Outsell client needs, how the service delivers and be able to present alternatives to senior level decision makers and invoke analysts where appropriate.
- Provide input to research agenda.
- Be responsible for client satisfaction and retention.
- Be a collaborative member of the Outsell team and uphold and model Outsell’s values at all times. Support analyst team best practices and processes and contribute regularly to colleagues’ research projects as well as needs of our data, marketing and product management team.
- Work closely with other client solutions directors to establish and kaizen best practices for client success roles and the renewal and retention process.
Job Essential Requirements
- Experience 8-10 years sales experience in an account management function, in a quota carrying position focused on client retention, cross-sell and upsell. Ability to deliver forecast, achieve or exceed quota, manage a pipeline and keep CRM systems current at all times.
- Information industry experience a plus and experience selling solutions to senior level executives required.
- Excellent listening, presentation, communication skills, critical listening to solve problems and willing to work across organizations to ensure solutions are in place in a timely and efficient way.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team. Requires full understanding of functions and tasks and ability to prioritize and adjust priorities as circumstances dictate. This also requires the ability to analyze and anticipate interdependence of others and their works in project as a whole, and to plan and adjust deployment of resources accordingly.
- Complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to remain courteous, respectful and professional in challenging situations with clients. Excellent customer service skills.
- Perform a variety of duties throughout the workday, often changing from one task to another of a different nature swiftly and with precision.
You live Outsell’s Core Values:
- Service. We are client-centered, good listeners, easy to do business with, and focused on high-touch relationships.
- Innovation and creativity. We are can-do, agile, and embrace change.
- Integrity. We are honest, ethical, and direct in all of our dealings.
- Accountability. We say what we’ll do, do what we say, and do the right thing.
- Results. We are committed to helping our clients achieve high-quality, actionable results.
- Influence. We are a trusted advisor and unbiased thought-leader.
- Teamwork. We collaborate with our clients and each other.
- Fun, freedom and family. We get the job done on a schedule that works for each of us, our clients, and our colleagues.
- Kaizen. We are always learning and improving.
- Commitment. We are stewards of what we stand for, focused on running a financially healthy business while being active citizens in the world.