The Outsell Education 100
This report introduces the Outsell Education 100, Outsell’s ranking of the top 100 education companies based on both objective and subjective criteria. Responding to education market need and interest, Outsell devised a methodology to compare the diverse companies within the market taking into account both quantitative and qualitative elements. This annual list differs from the top 100 by revenue, and it will certainly create an opportunity for discussion. The overriding principle of this report is that if a company wants to be successful, it cannot think of itself as a niche provider that can stay on its own and be successful without integrating into some other part of the education industry. The report contains:
- Analysis of the rapidly changing Education industry, driven largely by technology;
- A summary of trends and factors driving the market;
- Details of Outsell’s methodology for determining the Education 100;
- Essential actions for companies in the Education market;
- A table listing the Outsell Education 100 companies, including 2007-2008 revenue, growth, and scores for each.
We provide a link to download a PDF at the end of the purchase process.
November 9, 2009