B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information: 2007 Final Market Size and Share Report
B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information is a global market segment of the information industry sized at $25.6 billion in 2007. It ranks seventh in revenue among the professional information market segments in the information industry, and accounts for 6.6% of the total $387 billion industry revenue. It was also one of the slower growing market segments in 2007. This report provides Outsell’s final 2007 market size and share data for this segment and analyzes significant trends and issues facing top companies and their markets. It includes:
- 2007 revenue, growth rates, and market share estimates for the top 50 B2B Trade Publishing companies and top 25 Company Information publishers;
- Segmentation of the B2B Trade Publishing subsegment and the Company Information subsegment by content format, business models, and geography;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape, including Outsell’s take on promising companies in the segment;
- Analysis of factors driving and inhibiting demand in the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information segment;
- Essential actions for publishers to succeed in this segment.
Outsell maintains and continuously updates a database of over 7,000 publishers and information providers worldwide and uses a supply-side methodology to size the information industry.