K-12 and Higher Education Markets in Brazil: Market Size, Share & Forecast
This report looks at the K-12 and higher education markets in Brazil, examining how these markets have evolved over the past few years and discussing what opportunities exist both for current players and for potential new market entrants. This report is part of an ongoing series of reports looking at individual country markets in the education sector – earlier reports have covered K-12 markets in Europe (the UK, France, Germany, and Spain), China, and India.
This report includes:
- An overview of Brazil's K-12 and higher education system;
- Estimations of market size by student type, content, and digital content through 2014;
- Profiles of key in-country players in the market: Abril Educacao, Saraiva S.A. Livreiros Editores, Editora Moderna, Grupo IBEP, FTD, Grupo A Editoras, Editora Atlas, Grupo Editora Nacionale (GEN), Grupo Saraiva;
- Activities of overseas publishers: McGraw-Hill, Cengage Learning, Pearson Education, Elsevier Brasil;
- A review of market dynamics, key trends, opportunities, and threats.