K-12 Assessment Content Market: 2008 Market Forecast and Trends Report
The K-12 assessment content market is an emerging and dynamic market, driven by the achievement and accountability principles and annual testing requirements of the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act. This report provides a detailed picture and analysis of the K-12 assessment content market. Based primarily on supply-side analysis, it includes market sizing, forecasts, and coverage of the competitive landscape and market trends including relevant public policy and legislation developments. This report includes:
- Outsell’s revenue and growth forecasts through 2011 for the K-12 assessment content market;
- Analysis of market drivers, inhibitors, and dynamics that will shape key changes and forecasted growth for the K-12 assessment content market;
- An overview of the competitive landscape and market dynamics for this segment;
- Revenue figures for the top 10 K-12 assessment content companies;
- A look at five rising stars in this market;
- Essential actions for suppliers of instructional content to the K-12 education segment.