The Quiet Disruptors in Financial Information
This report looks at five players that stand out in the financial information universe for their various roles in modifying pricing, packaging, and delivery; cultivating new consumers; winning niche audiences; and challenging incumbents: Selerity, Xignite, BrightScope, Index Publications, and EPFR Global. They don’t comprehensively overlap one another in specific content types and exact target markets, but each influences the financial information marketplace. Their vast distribution across this $22.1 billion space is noteworthy, particularly considering their individual modest proportions. That’s why we call them “quiet disruptors.” This report includes:
- An overview of each company and what makes it unique;
- An “at a glance” table of the five companies with information about revenue, employees, business models, customers, key products, and competitors;
- Analysis of the different categories of disruption caused by these companies;
- A look at competitive threats and opportunities these companies present;
- Essential actions for players in the financial information marketplace.