K-12 Education Markets in the UK, France, Germany, and Spain
This report looks at four of the largest European K-12 markets (the UK, France, Germany, and Spain), examining how these markets have evolved over the past few years and discussing what opportunities exist both for current players and for potential new market entrants. Some education markets, such as in France, have traditionally been very difficult for outsiders to access, but the low penetration and usage of digital services and an anticipated increase in demand for digital products in the medium term suggest opportunities. In the networked world, geography has become much less of a barrier to entry into educational markets than ever before. However, issues such as differing states of digital development and cultural traditions and demands mean that geographic boundaries certainly remain. The report contains:
- An overview of the K-12 education markets in the UK, France, Germany and Spain;
- Analysis of market size and forecast, as well as key players, for each of the four countries;
- Analysis of market dynamics and key trends in these European education markets;
- Opportunities and threats for education publishers in these markets;
- Essential actions for K-12 education publishers wishing to take advantage of opportunities in these markets.