B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information: 2008 Final Market Size and Share Report
This report provides an in-depth view of the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information marketplace, which we size at $26 billion with a growth rate of 1.8% in 2008. This is the latest in our annual series of market size and share reports for the segments of the information industry. In this report, we detail the size, growth rates, and market shares of the top publishers and information providers in this segment and identify the significant issues and trends facing them and their markets. The report provides advice and essential actions for publishers and information providers that want to create revenue opportunities, attract new buyers, and achieve competitive advantage, and it supports those who cover and need greater understanding of this segment, including suppliers to the industry, investment bankers and analysts, and journalists. The report includes:
- An overview of the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information market, including size and growth data from 2004-2008;
- Analysis of the two subsegments: B2B Trade Publishing, and Company Information, including revenue and market share for the top 10 companies in each;
- Analysis and comparison of the leading players in B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information;
- Data on the revenue of top companies in B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information broken out by geography, content format, and business model;
- A table with revenue, growth, CAGR, and market share for the top 50 B2B Trade Publishing companies and the top 25 Company Information companies;
- Essential actions for publishers and information providers to be successful in this market.