Search, Aggregation & Syndication: 2008 Market Forecast and Trends Report
This report includes detailed analysis of market trends and our forecast for growth and performance through 2011 of the Search, Aggregation & Syndication (SAS) segment, which comprises web search and portals, licensed content aggregators, and subscription and syndication services. It also examines up-and-coming players in this segment and the disruptive forces they embody. The report includes:
- Outsell’s revenue and growth forecasts through 2011 for the SAS segment as well as the overall information industry;
- Analysis of key trends in Search, Aggregation & Syndication;
- An overview of the SAS competitive landscape;
- Revenue figures for the top six SAS companies through mid-2008;
- Profiles of five companies that Outsell has designated as "rising stars" in this segment;
- Essential actions for publishers to succeed in the SAS market.
Our forecast reports build on our annual market size and market share data and our analysts’ assessment of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends, combined with critical key trends affecting each information industry segment. Our efforts are both top-down and bottom-up and are overlaid with the extensive experience of our individual analysts.