Clickability’s Cloud Platform Gaining Traction
As print publishers confront a dim outlook of diminished print revenues amid a mostly digital future, new questions about how best to publish digitally are being heard. How best to grab a piece of the future while keeping costs as low as possible? Clickability, a 10-year-old company, is rushing to meet these demands, rapidly expanding its products and staffing and gaining traction among local news publishers and broadcasters. This report delves into Clickability’s strategy and surfaces publishing technology issues crucial to all news publishers. The report contains:
- Company highlights, including history, product model, business model, and target markets;
- A table detailing Clickability’s channel partners and how they extend functionality;
- Analysis of the factors that make Clickability unique;
- Details of the competitive landscape, including threats and opportunities;
- Essential actions for News publishers.