Legal OnRamp: Collaboration and the Future of Legal Content Creation
Legal OnRamp, a collaborative community of the legal departments at large corporations and the law firms that serve them, is at the crossroads of two significant phenomena in the legal industry today: an anticipated shakeout in the way legal services are provided, and the emergence of online professional networks serving lawyers and their clients. With modest revenues and participation levels, Legal OnRamp is not a market force yet – but its new forms of collaboration and content could prove to be disruptive forces for both the legal industry and the publishers that serve it. This report contains:
- Company highlights, including service components and business model;
- Details of the competitive landscape, including threats and opportunities;
- Analysis of what factors make Legal OnRamp unique;
- Company-at-a-glance table with Legal OnRamp’s estimated revenue, business type, and key products;
- Essential actions for legal publishers and other industry players.