Information Management Under Fire: Measuring ROI for Enterprise Libraries
This is the first Briefing in Outsell’s new series, “Information Management Under Fire.” The series is aimed at helping information managers tackle the challenges of constant funding scrutiny, radically changing service delivery models, and outside drivers that continue to force them to think of their business in new ways. This Briefing details Outsell’s latest data on return on investment (ROI) for enterprise libraries, gleaned from our April study, and includes:
- Data on benefits realized from an enterprise library, by sector;
- Data on benefits realized by industry within the corporate sector, and by user type within the education sector;
- A sample library ROI questionnaire;
- Details on ROI analysis and reporting techniques;
- Imperatives for information managers who want to be able to make a case for continued funding for the organizational library.