HotTopics: Information Industry Outlook: FutureFacts 2007
In this HotTopics, Outsell forecasts conservative growth for the information industry from 2006 to 2009, while predicting a great 2007 for companies that innovate while focusing on execution. This future-looking piece summarizes metrics and trends for 11 vertical information industry segments and key customer groups that fuel the $358 billion information industry.
You will get in this HotTopics:
- Outsell estimates for 2005 revenues and 2006 to 2009 forecasted compound annual growth rates for every key information industry segment
- Market share of the top five leaders in each segment
- Insights about disruptive new entrants and rising stars in each segment
- Major market drivers and trends impacting each segment
- Key insights about the principal markets for information – end users, enterprises, and advertising funding
- Outsell’s top 10 predictions and list of essential actions for 2007, such as preparing for global economy shifts and harnessing social publishing to drive business
Our annual Information Industry Outlook draws extensively from Outsell’s unique industry metrics and analytics, as well as our daily contact with people in the information industry and the deep experience of our analytical staff.