Advertising and Marketing Study 2012: B2C Advertising
The great changes in the advertising landscape have profoundly affected publishers. This report continues Outsell’s analysis of what is changing in business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing and advertising across all types of media, providing a unique and comprehensive 360-degree view that advises publishers through actionable insights and recommendations. Outsell’s segmentation of total spending and preferences in the B2C consumer segment parallels the annual work done for business-to-business (B2B). Where useful, this report compares significant B2C and B2B differences. As B2B and B2C show increasing signs of blur, lessons learned and trends gleaned from one sector may affect the other’s planning. This report contains:
- One-page charts of B2C and B2B advertising and marketing spending, including allocation and growth of 39 categories;
- Key advertiser pain points;
- What marketers are looking for from publishers and marketing services providers;
- Usage and planned usage of 13 new digital advertising media;
- Ranking of media according to advertisers’ perception of ROI value.
We provide a link to download a PDF at the end of the purchase process.
September 4, 2012