Minding the Gap: Changes Across Enterprise Content Purchasing and Consumption
One of the most important content habit trends to emerge over the past 15 years is the democratization of content, fueled in part by the rush of publishers to the open web and the accessibility to it all that Google provides. As a result, the decision making process and budgets have become more complex as control has migrated away from the enterprise information manager and toward the end-user. This report analyzes recent Outsell survey data from enterprise buyers and users and draws conclusions for publishers seeking to improve their interaction with both groups. It is essential reading for anyone selling information and workflow solutions into the enterprise. This report includes:
- The top five obstacles knowledge workers face when obtaining information;
- Time and budget spent on information and its use in the enterprise;
- Spending allocations by information type;
- Device adoption and technology usage in the enterprise;
- Essential actions for professionals in the industry.
We provide a link to download a PDF at the end of the purchase process.
April 4, 2012