Annual Ad Spending Study: Where and Why Advertisers Are Moving Online
Based on responses from 1,200 advertisers who control $2.4 billion in advertising, it provides answers to questions in never-before-tracked areas such as:
* Advertisers' views about the effectiveness of Google vs. Yahoo! and Microsoft.
* Performance of keyword ads vs. contextual and behavioral ads.
* Adoption rates/penetration and growth of online advertising.
* Budget allocation, growth rates, and trade-offs across all types of advertising.
* The critical ad deliverables driving the choice of ad types.
This is the first study to analyze differences across advertisers and cover all of the markets they target: B2B, B2C, and Healthcare. Outsell's unique research will be invaluable for publishers and information providers trying to understand the growing importance and shifts occurring in ad-based business models.