News Providers & Publishers: 2007 Final Market Size and Share Report
The News Providers & Publishers segment is still the behemoth of the $387 billon information industry, with $133.3 billion in revenues. However, it’s also the only information segment showing negative growth, at -1% globally. This report provides Outsell’s final 2007 market size and share data for the News segment and analyzes significant trends and issues facing top companies and their markets. It includes:
- 2007 revenue, growth rates, and market share estimates for the top 50 News publishers;
- Segmentation of the News market by content format, business models, and geography;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape, including Outsell’s take on promising companies in the News segment;
- Analysis of factors driving and inhibiting demand in the News segment;
- Essential actions for News publishers in order to be successful in the current market.
Outsell maintains and continuously updates a database of over 7,000 publishers and information providers worldwide and uses a supply-side methodology to size the information industry.