Top 10 Information Management Predictions for 2010
Information Management priorities in 2010 will be about optimizing content portfolios, ROI, and assessing value – and about demonstrating the real impact of information services to the enterprise. 2010 will also show greater focus on improving user experience and productivity. Here are Outsell’s top 10 predictions for Information Management in 2010 – a must-read for information managers who need to adapt to the changing marketplace and workplace. The report touches on:
- New strategies for information managers who need to prove their function’s value to the organization;
- How information managers will deal with a widening gap between content costs and available budget;
- What’s in store for free content and paid content models;
- New vendor strategies to increase revenue and support their clients;
- Trends in user habits and the user experience.
We provide a link to download a PDF at the end of the purchase process.
December 16, 2009