Burton Group: Successfully Cracking the IT User Research Market
Burton Group, a US-based firm, is an example of an IT & Telecom Research, Reports & Services (ITTRRS) company that is finding success in the IT end-user segment. It offers syndicated services, events, and consulting for the IT end user, and is one of the few smaller firms that have successfully sold research to this target market, which is dominated by Gartner and Forrester. Burton Group has demonstrated consistently strong organic growth of about 20% annually. It is ninth in Outsell’s list of the top 10 ITTRRS companies, with 2007 revenues of $29 million. This report contains:
- Company highlights, including details of product offerings, pricing, research specialty areas, company revenue growth, and company revenue by business line;
- Details of the competitive landscape, with examples of competitors and an analysis of market opportunities and threats;
- Factors that make Burton Group unique;
- A company-at-a-glance table with key facts about Burton Group including revenue growth, renewal rate, and business models;
- Essential actions for publishers and information providers.