Information Management Best Practices: 2006 State Of The Function
Outsell’s annual benchmarking survey of information management (IM) functions in corporate, government, education, and healthcare sectors helps IM managers understand where they stand relative to their peer organizations and what trends are affecting IM functions.
- Will help information professionals justify budgets and staffing levels
- Shows how libraries are morphing into digital information hubs
- Illustrates IM budget trends including budget allocation, and provides data on budgets per employee and per user
- Outlines IM services offered by staff and contractors as well as overall staffing and contractor trends
- Includes Outsell’s imperatives for creating efficiency and value
In preparing for this Briefing, Outsell conducted an online survey of 615 corporate, government, education, and healthcare information managers, representing a 95 percent confidence level and a margin of error of +/- 4 percent.