Search, Aggregation & Syndication: 2009 Market Forecast and Trends Report
This report showcases our forecast for growth and performance through 2012 of the Search, Aggregation & Syndication (SAS) segment, and provides detailed analysis of market trends. After many years of strong double-digit growth fuelled primarily by the migration of advertising dollars online, the success of this segment came to an abrupt halt at the end of 2008; we forecast slow (if any) growth for 2009, with improvement starting in 2010. The report profiles 10 up-and-coming SAS players and the disruptive forces they embody. It provides advice and essential actions for publishers and information providers that want to create revenue opportunities, attract new buyers, and achieve competitive advantage. Equally, it supports those who cover and need greater understanding of this segment, including suppliers to the industry, investment bankers and analysts, and journalists. The report includes:
- Outsell’s revenue and growth forecasts through 2012 for the Search, Aggregation & Syndication segment;
- Analysis of key trends in SAS and in the world economy;
- An overview of the SAS competitive landscape;
- Outsell’s Leaderboard, mapping 10 companies in this segment on their ability to execute and their innovativeness and market focus;
- Profiles of 10 companies to watch in the SAS segment;
- Essential actions for publishers to succeed in this market.
Our forecast reports build on our annual market size and market share data and our analysts’ assessment of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends, combined with critical key trends affecting each information industry segment. Our efforts are both top-down and bottom-up and are overlaid with the extensive experience of our individual analysts.