2008 Information Industry Market Size, Share & Forecast Report
This report is an important annual roundup of our research and analysis of the entire information industry. It summarizes metrics and trends for 11 vertical segments and key customer groups that fuel the $391 billion information industry, and predicts that successful companies will be those that create truly innovative products, services, and experiences. It includes:
- 2008 estimated revenues and 2008-2011 forecasted compound annual growth rates for key information industry segments;
- Market share of the top 10 companies in each segment;
- Insights about companies that are rising stars in each segment;
- Major market trends impacting each segment;
- Key dynamics and trends in the principal markets for information – end users, enterprises, and advertising funding;
- Outsell’s essential actions for publishers and information providers in 2008.
Segments covered are B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information, Credit & Financial Information; Education & Training; HR Information; Legal, Tax & Regulatory; Market Research; IT & Telecom Research; News Providers & Publishers; Scientific, Technical & Medical Information; Search, Aggregation & Syndication; and Yellow Pages & Directories.
This report provides an unparalleled view of the information industry. It draws extensively from Outsell's unique industry metrics and analytics; original research and studies of users, advertisers, and information professionals; and the deep experience of our analytical staff.
We provide a link to download a PDF at the end of the purchase process.
September 22, 2008