ANGEL Learning: A Case Study in Winning through Customer Service
ANGEL Learning is an example of a product company that truly understands service. It is a global company that develops and markets web-based teaching and learning tools for sale to institutions and organizations. ANGEL understands its users and target markets and knows what matters to them, and it is winning new accounts away from currently installed suppliers, even in this competitive market and this economy. This report takes an in-depth look at ANGEL Learning and presents it as an example for other companies to compare how they are providing products and services, particularly in the current economy. This report provides:
- Company highlights, including estimated 2008 revenue, revenue growth, and key products;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape for learning management systems;
- A look at threats and opportunities for ANGEL Learning;
- Factors that make ANGEL Learning unique;
- Case studies of a university and a K-12 school district that switched to ANGEL from another provider;
- Essential actions for companies that want to provide excellent customer service.