Custom Research & Consulting Services
Outsell's Custom Research & Consulting Services pick up where our syndicated services lead off. Sometimes you need a deep dive into highly specific topics, with answers that are highly targeted and designed just for you. Looking for growth in market adjacencies? Wanting to understand win/loss and how you can effectively compete in the eyes of the market or competitive landscape? Assessing acquistions and how they'll fare competitively given market dynamics? Updating technology to align with business objectives? We're here to help senior executives in the C-suite, strategy, and marketing in publishing and media companies grow their businesses.
Whether you want to focus development efforts and resources, assess investment opportunities, accelerate timelines, minimize risks, or strengthen competitive position, we're here to design and deliver the following:
- Market segmentation and market size assessment: provides research and analysis to determine the size of a potential market and what will be required to capture growth and market share.
- Market need and opportunity assessment: identifies adjacent, incremental, and new markets, helping to target product development resources effectively or assess investment opportunities.
- Competitive assessment and product evaluation: uncovers need for improved product performance or competitive differentiation and the risks, opportunities, and market-readiness before taking new idea development to the next stage.
- Customer needs and loyalty measurement and win-loss analysis employ Outsell's predictive models and drivers for renewal and win-loss analysis, as well as client feedback.
- Strategic assessment: ensures that internal resources, capabilities, and product planning are properly aligned with the organization's vision, strategic goals, and market expectations.
- Strategy visits: Personalized, half-day on-site visits designed by an Outsell expert, with follow-up recommendations and discussion about targeted issues of strategic importance to you and your organization.
- Content technology guidance and advice: engagements cover content strategy development, assessments, vendor selection and evaluation, and best practices.
To get started, contact us at +1 650-342-6060