2009 Library Market Size, Share & Forecast Report
This report sizes and segments the content spending controlled by the $24.8 billion global library market and details the trends affecting spending. It includes the results of Outsell’s recently completed survey of 591 respondents across government, public, academic, school, and corporate libraries. This report covers not just traditional physical libraries, but also non-traditional, centralized digital information centers and other kinds of centralized content management functions. This analysis provides useful total available market (TAM) information for publishers and information providers who sell into this marketplace. It includes:
- Forecasts and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for library content buying through 2011;
- Coverage of the demand market for library content across the global regions of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, and Africa/Middle East;
- Data on content spending by library type and by information type;
- Analysis of key drivers and trends in the library market;
- Essential actions for content vendors looking to maintain or increase their share of the shrinking library market.
We provide a link to download a PDF at the end of the purchase process.
September 28, 2009