2008 Library Market Size, Share & Forecast Report
This report focuses on libraries’ buying power and the trends affecting content spending by this $22.5 billion market. It is the first report of its kind to analyze the global library market for all types of libraries and information centers: traditional physical libraries as well as non-traditional centralized digital information centers and other kinds of centralized content management functions. This analysis provides useful total available market (TAM) information for publishers and information providers who sell into this marketplace, and is an essential tool for publishers and information providers that target the dynamic and changing library market and seek to understand its key trends and issues. The report includes:
- Data on the demand market for content among government, public, academic, school, corporate, and other special libraries;
- Data covering demand across the global regions of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, and Africa/Middle East;
- Forecasts and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for library content buying through 2010;
- Library content spending by information type;
- Analysis of key drivers and library market trends;
- Essential actions for publishers and information providers that sell to the library market.