Governance, Risk, and Compliance: Market Size, Share & Trend Report
The global governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) market resembles a teenager’s bedroom – a fragmented, messy, ill-defined space. Eventually the players in both spaces will mature and things will begin to fall into place. Outsell sees an ongoing movement toward convergence in the GRC space, which raises the questions: How big is it? Who are the players? How well is it integrating and converging? Where is it headed? This report addresses those primary questions. This is our analysis of the size and scope of a space in which we cast a wide net with a broad definition, define and describe the space, and provide an estimate of its total size and market share leaders. Outsell has made no similar detailed projections, however, for teenagers’ housekeeping skills.
This report contains:
- Outsell’s segmentation of the GRC space;
- Market size and share of the top 25 global GRC players, including an impact assessment for the credit rating companies on the segment;
- Key trends and market drivers;
- An overview of the key players, including a graph showing their relative size, content- vs. platform-centricity, and breadth of industry sectors they serve;
- Details on the top 150 global GRC companies including 2010 market size and share, markets, and product lines.