2012 Library Market Size, Share & Forecast
This report analyzes content spending in the $23.8 billion global library market and provides useful total available market (TAM) information for publishers and information providers who sell into this marketplace. It includes the results of our recent survey of over 445 respondents across government, public, academic, school, and corporate libraries, and covers the demand market for content across the global regions of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, and Africa/Middle East. In this report, Outsell uses "library" to include traditional physical libraries as well as non-traditional, centralized digital information centers, and other kinds of centralized content management functions. This report is an essential tool for publishers and information providers that target the dynamic and changing library market. This report provides:
- Forecasts and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for library content buying through 2013;
- Data on library content spending by region and library type, including projections through 2013;
- Data on library content spending by information type and by sector;
- Key drivers and trends in the library market;
- Essential actions for publishers looking to maintain or grow their share of the library market.