2012 Information Pricing Survey
This report is designed for information managers and vendor portfolio managers, and provides directional guidance on anticipated pricing changes for paid content. It is based on our annual survey of information managers to determine if selected content vendors indicated plans to increase, decrease, or hold prices flat for 2012 and also to gain a general sense of overall content portfolio pricing changes. This report provides guidance on pricing benchmarks across key publisher and information provider segments against a backdrop of vendor portfolio managers’ budgets, current practices, and perspectives in today’s climate for buying content. The report contains:
- Aggregate sector and location data about the 446 respondents;
- Directional guidance on price increases and content budget changes;
- Key trends and themes, and views on vendor improvements;
- Analysis of the vendor perspective;
- Imperatives for information managers.