Audience: This report contains data and analysis providing an in-depth view into the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information segment. It includes analysis of market trends and our forecast for this segment’s growth and performance to 2014 – Outsell forecasts that the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information segment will more than double its growth between 2011 and 2014 compared to 2009, and grow 3.4% in 2011 to just over $23.0 billion. Additionally, we profile up-and-coming players in each subsegment and the disruptive forces they embody, as well as more established companies that are worth watching because of how they are diversifying or adapting to the market. This report provides advice and essential actions for publishers and information providers that want to create revenue opportunities, attract new buyers, and achieve competitive advantage. Equally, it supports those who cover and need greater understanding of this segment, including suppliers to the industry, investment bankers and analysts, and journalists.
- An overview of the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information segment including analysis of relevant macro trends
- Forecast data and analysis for the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information segment, 2011-2014, and for the B2B trade publishing and company information subsegments
- Forecast data and analysis for the segment, 2011-2014
- Key trends in this market
- Analysis of market drivers and the competitive landscape, including first-half 2010-2011 revenue and growth for the top companies in each subsegment
- Outsell’s “10 to Watch” in each subsegment
- Essential actions for publishers in this segment
Purchase this report from the Outsell store.
Press Inquiries: Greg Jordan, Media Relations (650-394-6522, firstname.lastname@example.org)