Credit & Financial Information: 2009 Market Forecast and Trends Report
This report showcases our forecast for growth and performance through 2012 of the Credit & Financial (C&F) Information segment. It provides detailed analysis of market trends, looks at disruptive forces in this segment, and profiles 10 innovative C&F companies. It illustrates how the two main subsegments will have contrasting performance, at least in the short term: revenues from financial information are forecast to hold up, while revenues from credit information services will show a single-digit decline in 2009 and will recover slowly. It also looks at credit rating agencies as the third subsegment. The report provides advice and essential actions for publishers and information providers that want to create revenue opportunities, attract new buyers, and achieve competitive advantage. Equally, it supports those who cover and need greater understanding of the C&F segment, including suppliers to the industry, investment bankers and analysts, and journalists. The report includes:
- Outsell’s revenue and growth forecasts through 2012 for the Credit & Financial Information segment;
- Analysis of trends in the C&F segment and in the world economy;
- An overview of the competitive landscape for this segment;
- Outsell’s Leaderboard, mapping 10 Credit & Financial companies on their ability to execute and their innovativeness and market focus;
- Profiles of 10 companies to watch in the Credit & Financial segment;
- Essential actions for publishers to succeed in this market.
Our forecast reports build on our annual market size and market share data and our analysts’ assessment of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends, combined with critical key trends affecting each information industry segment. Our efforts are both top-down and bottom-up and are overlaid with the extensive experience of our individual analysts.