Exploring the Lead-Generation Pricing Environment Among Higher Education Institutions
A marketing company was interested in understanding the pricing environment in the postsecondary lead-generation marketplace. In particular, the company wanted information on general pricing trends, factors influencing spending, and pricing expectations.
- What is the annual volume of purchased leads?
- Who are the key suppliers?
- What are institutions paying on a cost-per-lead (CPL) basis?
- What factors would cause institutions to pay a higher CPL?
- What are preferred pricing models?
Eduventures conducted 10 strategic interviews with appropriate admissions/enrollment and/or marketing executives across for-profit institutions and non-profit institutions. A $25 incentive was provided to respondents who completed the interviews.