HotTopics: Creating The E-Media Organization: Practical Insights
NewCoordinates Managing Director Cara Erickson partnered with Outsell's Chuck Richard to research how B2B publishing and newspaper companies are reorganizing to become adaptive e-media organizations. This HotTopics, the first study of its kind, focuses on what that organization looks like and how to get there.
In this HotTopics you will get:
- Best practices, common concerns, and practical guidelines for organizing, recruiting, and raising the digital capabilities of publishing companies
- Definitions of four organizational frameworks used to create e-media organizations, and practical guidelines for determining which framework to adopt
- Prerequisites and challenges for leadership and heads of e-media
- Trends and challenges related to recruiting and hiring for e-media organizations
- Practical advice about evolving the editorial role toward content development
- Outsell’s essential actions for dynamic B2B and news publishers undergoing organizational change
In preparing for this HotTopics, the co-authors conducted in-depth interviews with 18 magazine and newspaper CEOs and e-media executives responsible for online units in B2B or news organizations.