Pooneh FooladiDirector & Market Analyst
In her capacity as Director & Market Analyst, Pooneh Fooladi is responsible for market share and size analysis for Outsell's supply-side coverage of vendors in the information industry. She continuously updates employment trends and statistics and ensures that this data is tied to both Outsell's coverage of the global knowledge worker and user spending/consumption in the corporate, academic, and government buyer segments. In addition, she helps to ensure that Outsell's market segment is updated to reflect changes in internal methodology and external market evolution.
- Market Sizing, Forecasting, and Analysis
- Market and Competitive Analysis
- Content Vendor Performance
- Financial Modeling
- International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Terra Lycos
- Corporate Softwares & Technology
- Institute of Canadian Bankers
Pooneh received her M.B.A. from Boston College. She also holds a B.S. degree with honors from Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Telephone: +1 617-547-0917
More About Pooneh
Favorite reads: All historical fiction writers such as Tracy Chevalier and Philippa Gregory
Movies I like: My favorite movie of all time is Shakespeare in Love
Music I listen to: Anything on my iPod
Power breakfast: Peanut Butter & Maple Syrup Pancakes (Recipe: add one tablespoon all-natural peanut butter and one tablespoon maple syrup to your favorite pancake batter)
Favorite cities: Paris, San Francisco, New York, Bruges, Sienna, plus many more!
Best vacation I've taken: A two-week trip through Tuscany
Where I grew up: Halifax, Nova Scotia
First job: Perks Coffee Shop
First car: Nissan Altima
Activities outside work: Skating, reading, kayaking, and doing lots of nothing!
Most Recent Reports
- Information Industry Market Size & Share Rankings: Preliminary 2012 Results - February 28, 2013
- Credit & Financial Information 2012 Market Size, Share, Forecast, and Trend Report - August 15, 2012
- Information Industry Market Size & Share Rankings: Preliminary 2011 Results - January 23, 2012
- Worldwide E-Books Market Size & Forecast Report, 2009-2012 - June 30, 2011
- Information Industry Market Size and Share Rankings: Preliminary 2010 Results - January 25, 2011