Leonie NicholasAffiliate Analyst
As Affiliate Analyst, Leonie Nicholas leads and participates in a wide range of custom research and consultancy projects. She has expertise across many Outsell markets, including business-to-business, academic, legal, and professional publishing. Leonie has experience managing projects using a range of methodologies including in-depth face-to-face and telephone interviewing, market-sizing, product concept testing, acquisitions research, market analysis, and competitor analysis. She also has many years of experience in designing custom research projects for clients.
- Custom Project Design
- Custom Project Management and Delivery
- Primary and Secondary Research
- Data Analysis and Report Writing
- Business, Academic, and Professional Publishing Markets
- Electronic Publishing Services Ltd. (EPS)
Leonie holds a First Class Honours degree in Modern and Medieval Languages (French and German) from Cambridge University. She is an Affiliate member of the UK Market Research Society and holds the Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research Practice.
Most Recent Reports
- E-BOOKS: Reading the future - May 12, 2003
- CORPORATE E-LEARNING VIA THE WEB - April 15, 2003
- NEW TRENDS IN SEARCH TECHNOLOGIES - April 15, 2003