Caitlin HorganClient Services Manager
As the Client Services Manager, Caitlin’s main priority is to provide outstanding client care for all Outsell clients. With 10 years of sales experience, Caitlin assists in developing and supporting workflows and processes for client renewal, retention and satisfaction to make the client experience as fluid as possible. Caitlin is the point person for all client needs whether it’s password requests, reports or client needs for support. As a member of the Client Services Team, Caitlin works closely with the Client Solutions Executives in making internal and external practices as positive an experience as possible.
- Integrated Marketing
- Business Development
- Multimedia Sales
- Relationship Management
- Marketing Strategist
- Radio Disney, The Walt Disney Company
- The Parents Paper, Dominion Publishing
- Network World, an IDG Publication
Caitlin received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts.
More About Caitlin
- Movies I like: Nothing scary! I’ll give anything else a shot.
- Music I listen to: Pearl Jam, Counting Crows, Willie Nelson, Carly Simon, Tom Petty, Lady Gaga, Mumford & Sons, U2, Ne-Yo, Poison, Red Hot Chili Peppers - I always have music on, I like a lot of different types…not so much country or jazz, though.
- Power meal (lunch or breakfast or dinner): Cottage cheese with apple sauce. Might not look good, but it really is!
- Favorite books or authors: Anything by David Sedaris
- Best vacation/holiday I’ve taken: Summers on the cape with my family growing up. Lots of family crammed into beach houses, lots of card games and sunburns.
- Favorite reads: I love books about dog behavior and training
- First car: The family station wagon. It’s impressive how many UMASS students can fit into one of those at once!
- First job: Waitress at an assisted living facility, crediting them with my power breakfast choice!
- Where I grew up: Boston
- Activities outside of work: I love taking hikes with my dogs whether it’s snowing or 90 degrees outside. I’m a big Red Sox fan, so I’m always going to a game or going out to watch the game somewhere.