Bertrand FougniesSr. Director, Data Solutions
As Senior Director of Data Solutions, Bertrand is responsible for the integrity and methodologies of all the data collection for Outsell. Bertrand leads a team of analysts who deliver a unique view of the information industry metrics, including market size, share and forecasts. The team is also responsible for producing Outsell’s Information Industry Headline Service. Bertrand is also deeply involved in continuously enhancing Outsell’s products and solutions.
- Product Management
- Qualitative and quantitative primary research from design and analysis to reports and recommendations
- Secondary research
- Strategic planning
- Business Intelligence
- P&L Management
- Modeling and forecasting
- Dow Jones, Factiva
- Business Objects
MBA Rutgers University
Pricing and Marketing Analytics (University of Chicago)
BA in English and Communication (University of TOURS, FRANCE)
- Telephone number: +1 609-308-2026
More About Bertrand
- Movies I like: The Hunt for the Red October, The Name of the Rose, Le Diner de Cons (French Version)
- Music I listen to: Anything my teenage kids buy on I-tunes which wind up on my I-phone and I-Pad: David Guetta, Flo Rida, Train etc.
- Power meal: My home grown tomatoes and cucumbers seasoned with lots of shallots, olive oil and red wine vinegar and accompanied by a loaf of warm sesame bread
- Favorite book: Dan Brown (Angels & Demons)
- Best vacation/holiday I’ve taken: A 10 day trip to Arizona landing in Phoenix and touring all the way to Tucson (Lake Powell, Monument Valley, Canyon de Chelly, Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, painted desert), what a scenic state!
- Favorite reads: Le Monde, l’equipe, MartketWatch, Barron’s
- First car: A red 2CV Citroen
- First job: Tennis instructor
- Where I grew up: Brittany and Loire Valley, France
- Activities outside of work: Tennis, fishing, gardening, cooking and kids activities, and dancing with my wife!
Most Recent Reports
- Changing Forces in the Market Research Industry - October 6, 2010
- Information Industry Market Size and Share Rankings: Preliminary 2009 Results - January 26, 2010
- 2009 Information Industry Market Size, Share & Forecast Report - December 15, 2009