Business Information Specialist - This position has been filled.
Wherever the candidate live
The Business Information Specialist is responsible for maintaining accurate and detailed internal data about our clients and prospects. This includes all details regarding clients, prospects, product and sales information and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of that data within our internal databases. The Specialist is the primary contact for creating, updating and maintaining all of Outsell’s primary data used for sales, marketing and relationship management within our company CRM database. In addition to being responsible for our CRM data, the specialist is responsible for all product fulfillment and management, support for product and event marketing and search engine marketing (SEM), and improvement of Outsell’s CRM capabilities.
Database & List Management
- Own the data entry and upkeep of client, sales prospects, product and sales data including accurate and up-to-date input of company names, tracking people, changes to roles in the industry, as well as accurate and up-to-date record tagging for list management pulls.
- Implement a continuous data scrubbing processes to ensure ongoing maintenance of the highest data quality.
- Keep up-to-date and review weekly all projects in CRM system and regular updates for accurate client member tracking including designations for members in Outsell Councils, accurate member name, title, company name, company address, e-mail address, phone number, member assistant’s contact information, and membership subscription renewal dates. Maintain client records in Outsell’s CRM system.
- Coordinate with head of Product Marketing to define, implement, and maintain improvements to our tagging schemes, data management processes and technologies.
- Perform quality assurance processes to ensure that the data set is complete, up-to-date and properly tagged.
Order Fulfillment & Delivery
- Set up client product fulfillment including rights management and triggers for managing usage and changes.
- Coordinate with Outsell’s Client Services Specialists and Order Acceptance to ensure complete, accurate, and prompt sales order fulfillment.
- Scope, manage and deliver sales fulfillment and marketing projects, i.e., list pulls, following criteria and meeting deadlines assuring data quality and accuracy.
- Scope, manage and deliver marketing projects, i.e., list pulls, following criteria and meeting deadlines assuring data quality and accuracy.
- Work with Marketing, Technology and Operations to enhance internal and external user experience with products, marketing, support, and company website.
- Other projects as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years working as business information specialist and/or CRM specialist with a focus on data integrity and quality.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in business or related discipline from a 4 year college or university.
- Expert knowledge of company database, its content and tools for ensuring data integrity resulting in accurate and usable results.
- Candidate must possess a demonstrated ability to focus on details, with experience in a business environment.
- Natural research curiosity, ability to connect the dots and drive for quality is essential.
- Candidate must be team player, flexible, and work both independently and collaboratively in a firm whose team is largely virtual employee based.
- Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and able to identify smart, creative methods to complete complex tasks with minimal effort.
- Ability to work with technology such as basic PC software tools Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required, as well as demonstrated critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence best practices, MDM and related technologies a plus.
It is important that the successful candidate reflect Outsell's core values:
At Outsell, we strive to delight our clients and provide a "wow” experience whenever possible. In all things we do, we attempt to achieve win-win-win outcomes through:
- Service. We are client-centered, good listeners, easy to do business with, and focused on high-touch relationships.
- Innovation and creativity. We are can-do, agile, and embrace change.
- Integrity. We are honest, ethical, and direct in all of our dealings.
- Accountability. We say what we’ll do, do what we say, and do the right thing.
- Results. We are committed to helping our clients achieve high-quality, actionable results.
- Influence. We are a trusted advisor and unbiased thought-leader.
- Teamwork. We collaborate with our clients and each other.
- Fun, freedom and family. We get the job done on a schedule that works for each of us, our clients, and our colleagues.
- Kaizen. We are always learning and improving.
- Commitment. We are stewards of what we stand for, focused on running a financially healthy business while being active citizens in the world.
About the Company
Outsell is a research and advisory firm that helps the world’s publishers, information providers, and enterprise marketers grow revenue, deliver superior solutions, optimize their clients’ performance, and thrive in a fast-changing global digital market. And we do it with wow!
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, or national origin.