B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information: 2009 Market Forecast and Trends Report
This report showcases our forecast for growth and performance through 2012 of the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information segment, and provides detailed analysis of market trends. We forecast slower growth for this segment in the 2009-2012 period as the worldwide economic crisis pushes previously resilient events, subscription services, and even electronic revenue to negative growth while greatly accelerating the longer-term declines in print advertising revenue. The report also profiles 20 up-and-coming players and the disruptive forces they embody. This report provides advice and essential actions for publishers and information providers that want to create revenue opportunities, attract new buyers, and achieve competitive advantage. Equally, it supports those who cover and need greater understanding of the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information segment, including suppliers to the industry, investment bankers and analysts, and journalists. The report includes:
- Outsell’s revenue and growth forecasts through 2012 for this segment overall, and for the B2B Trade Publishing subsegment and Company Information subsegment;
- Analysis of key trends in the segment;
- An overview of the B2B Trade Publishing & Company Information competitive landscape;
- Outsell’s Leaderboard, mapping 27 companies in this segment on their ability to execute and their innovativeness and market focus;
- Profiles of 10 companies to watch in the B2B Trade subsegment, and 10 companies to watch in the Company Information subsegment;
- Essential actions for publishers to succeed in this market.
Our forecast reports build on our annual market size and market share data and our analysts’ assessment of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends, combined with critical key trends affecting each information industry segment. Our efforts are both top-down and bottom-up and are overlaid with the extensive experience of our individual analysts.